Posted on August 10 2020
COVID 19 precautions
Our customers safety is paramount, so we are doing everything to ensure we are working safely during the current COVID 19 pandemic.
We are staying at home and complying with all Victorian government restrictions.
To ensure optimum hygiene whist preparing orders we
- Regularly clean work surfaces
- Wash and sanitize hands before preparing each order
- Wear a cloth mask whilst packing orders
- Minimise the handling of our products
Our planned textile tour to India in late October has been cancelled, we will look at rescheduling once the Coronavirus situation has stabilised. If you would like more information, or would like to place your name on our waiting list, please email us via our contact page, or directly email@example.com
Delays in shipping
Australia Post have advised that there are delivery delays due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights
- a significant increase in parcels volumes
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in their workplaces